Monday, October 4, 2010

How come I cant seem to find a guy to get it on with ?

This is from craigslist.com and thought how silly of an Ad to take notice...especially about not interested in Asian/Indian... No wonder no ones reply to his ad. This ad would be consider ridiculous if the person is actually an Asian/Indian.

Im new to this site, this would be my 3rd time posting and Im kind of amazed that a hottie like me cant get a real person to connect with ?


I left my options wide open (muscular to average to beefy) and open to all ethnicities except asian/indian (just preference) but everytime someone responds either they're not my type (HAPPENS SOME OF THE TIME) or if they are my type they dont get back !

Im aware there are a lot of fakes, game players, guys who jerk off to pictures and have no intention on meeting up.. but seriously.. is this website that trashy? Give me some experience youve had or something? I find no luck here at all !

About me now: athletic, mid twenties, good looking and moderately hairy. Im not part of the scene, im very masc and more of a bottom and not hung up on age too much.

So... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment